Welcome back! We are excited to be back for another school year. We will be providing a variety of services to help the students in their academic, personal, social and career awareness areas.
To get us off to a great start, here is a list of things parents can do to help their children:
- read to your child
- listen to your child read
- play games with your child
- limit your child's television viewing and video game playing
- read and review your child's schoolwork
- look up words in the dictionary
- show your child how to count change
- communicate with your child's teacher regularly
There are many other ides we can share with you so contact us in the counselor's office at CES. 770-832-6466.